Monday, January 30, 2012

Hand of God



"Lord, show me your peace, because I don't feel any in my heart this morning". These words were in my heart and on my mouth the morning of December 16th, after a series of events that morning had brought me down. Within 45 minutes of saying that prayer, this composition appeared within the viewfinder of my camera. As the bird flew into view, I rotated the camera from a horizontal hold to a vertical one. This was one of the first frames recorded. When I reviewed my shots and saw this, I was amazed and humbled. The distinct shape of a hand through the clouds validated my prayer, uttered in the quiet of my car.

I hope that this picture will help relieve your own sense of stress and remind you that you are part of a world that's more than just what we can see.

No comments: